+61 (0) 8 8110 8019
Nicholas was admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2020 after graduating from Adelaide University with a Bachelor of Laws in 2019. Throughout his studies Nicholas worked full time in various administrative and client facing roles, most recently as a law clerk for a private company. These experiences gave Nicholas an understanding of the practical decisions businesses face and their need for commercially focused advice in a language they understand.
Principal areas of practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Construction & Infrastructure Projects
- Security of Payment disputes
Bachelor of Laws (2019)
Bachelor of International Studies (2019)
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (2020)
Relevant professional experience
- Acting for large construction companies and principals regarding security of payment claims.
- Acting for home owners and builders regarding breach of contract, breach of statutory duties and negligence claims.
- Providing advice to builders and principals / home owners regarding Worker’s liens and statutory charges.
- Advice on Australian Consumer Law claims regarding defective goods and conduct.