Local government work
- We act for local government in relation to breaches of the Development Act – whether it is related to fire protection, unauthorised development or advice on the drafting of notices
- We are familiar with the processes and language of the building industry. Tom Grace has had over 20 years experience as a building contractor, and has an intimate knowledge of the industry.
Planning and development appeals
- We represent clients in the Environment, Resources and Development Court and in higher courts for appeals
- Tom Grace has acted for a range of clients, including large corporations, developers, local government and community groups. See Tom’s profile for a detailed list.
- Our familiarity with the language of the industry and its processes enables us to quickly assess the likely merits of appeals
- Our lawyers have experience in the assessment of environmental issues that arise within the construction and engineering industry
- We advise in relation to alleged breaches of the Environment Protection Act