Construction law – commercial, industrial and residential sectors
- We have many years of experience in the resolution of construction disputes
- We have acted for, and continue to act for, a range of clients – from subcontractors through to developers.
- International experience in adjudication claims
- Our lawyers have acted as counsel in many jurisdictions around the world
Drafting and review of contracts
- We draft and review contracts for all types of construction projects.
- We act for developers, builders, designers and consultants.
- Our past and present clients have undertaken some very significant projects as listed under the profiles of Robert Fenwick Elliott, Jeanie Elliott and Tom Grace.
Tender evaluation and review
- We can provide a rapid turn around on tender documentation. We act for developers, head contractors and subcontractors, reviewing tenders before their release, before submission or during assessment.
- We offer a range of levels of review, from an overview of liability issues through to a comprehensive project review – depending on the client’s requirement.
Assistance with contract management
- Analysis of time delay claims
- Assessment of variation claims
- Advice on interpretation of contract terms
- Advice on “show cause” and termination options