Freedom of information
- Our lawyers are experienced in Freedom of Information law
- We have acted for clients seeking information – advising on strategies
- We have acted for clients seeking to resist the production of sensitive information by Government or statutory authorities
- Tom Grace has appeared in a range of courts representing clients in relation to FOI applications, including the High Court of Australia.
- Kerry Colmer and Mardi Conduit have experience in this area.
Challenging government decisions
Our lawyers are experienced in:
- Seeking judicial review of State and Federal Government decisions
- Appeals to the Environment Resources and Development Court against local government decisions
- Assisting individuals and companies with licensing and regulatory issues