Fenwick Elliott Grace is an Australian law firm based in Adelaide and Darwin, specialising in construction, energy and engineering projects. The firm is designed to provide world-class professional standards in this specialist field without large firm overheads.
Construction Law Updates
The Supreme Court of South Australia has recently clarified the requirements of a payment schedule under the Building and Construction Industry (Security of Payment) Act 2009 (SA) in Linke Developments Pty Ltd v 21st Century Developments Pty Ltd  SASC 203.
The case confirms the test to be applied is whether a respondent to a payment claim has provided a payment schedule that includes sufficient particularity so as to enable the claimant to decide whether it wants to pursue its claim or not.
Subscribe to our email list
Construction – commercial, industrial and residential sectors
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Tender evaluation and review
- Assistance with contract management
- Dispute resolution
Commercial dispute resolution
- Types of disputes we handle
- Advice as to alternative methods of dispute resolution
- Advice on preparation for potential future claims
- Cost effective management of major claims
Engineering and complex technological legal issues
Our blend of experience in engineering and law gives us a unique advantage – find out why.
Railways, rollingstock and related infrastructure law
- Drafting, review and advice relating to all types of agreements
- Advising on and conducting railway and rollingstock litigation
Energy and Infrastructure law
- Power stations – including combined cycle and nuclear
- Large scale gas pipeline works
- Water treatment projects
- Gas distribution projects
- Railway development
Planning and Environmental law
- Local government work
- Planning and development appeals
- Environmental law
- Freedom of information
- Challenging government decisions